Overview for Goodman GMVC80604BX
If you want we consider the best 80% AFUE gas furnace that the Goodman brand offers, but don't need the efficiency provided by a 90% furnace, install this furnace and enjoy the energy and money savings year after year. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- Aluminized steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Efficient and quiet, variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Silicon Nitride igniter
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed allows homeowner to activate a very low speed, efficiently circulating air throughout the home. This setting costs as little as a 100-watt light bulb to operate.
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- Our SKU number(s): Goodman GMVC80604BX
- The manufacturer model number(s): Goodman GMVC80604BX