Overview for Goodman GMH81205DN
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, Goodman's Dual Saver technology eliminates the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops and starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve control technology allows installer to activate the two-stage valve with the flip of a dipswitch
- 110V Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet four-speed direct-drive circulating blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color-coded low-voltage terminals and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high- or low-stage operation based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Our SKU number(s): Goodman GMH81205DN
- The manufacturer model number(s): Goodman GMH81205DN