Overview for Goodman GME81005CN
The Goodman GME8 80% AFUE Two-Stage (Convertible), Multi-Speed, Multi-Position Gas Furnace features a super-efficient X13 blower motor that saves electricity during the heating and cooling months. Goodman's Gas Furnaces represent the most efficienct designs on the market today, with high efficiency heat exchangers and low emmisions. Goodman strives to perfect its furnaces by researching a wide variety of potential efficiency improvements, the best of which make their way into every single one of their heaters.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Energy-efficient circulator motor (EEM)
- 115V Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color-coded low-voltage terminals and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high- or low-stage operation based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Our SKU number(s): Goodman GME81005CN
- The manufacturer model number(s): Goodman GME81005CN