Overview for Goodman GME81005CX
Goodman's GME8 energy-efficient gas furnace with two-stage heating and a circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. Unlike single stage gas furnaces that operate 'all on' or 'all off,' a Goodman brand variable speed gas furnace typically runs up to 90% of the time in the low-speed capacity on most days. But when the temperature outside is frightfully cold, this furnace quietly ramps-up to high-speed capacity to deliver all the warm, comfortable heat your home needs.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Energy-efficient circulator motor (EEM)
- 115V Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color-coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home.
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high- or low-stage operation based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Top gas connection on most models
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- Our SKU number(s): Goodman GME81005CX
- The manufacturer model number(s): Goodman GME81005CX